No equipment is required! You just need to make sure that all students are familiar with the rules of rock paper scissors. Rules are explained in link below...
1. Students find a partner to face in the first round of the rock paper scissors world cup
2. The winner of the game goes through to the next round, and finds another player to face against
3. The loser becomes a supporter/ fan of their victor, and follows them around supporting/ cheering for them.
4. Game continues until their are only two active players left (Finalists) and all their supporting crowd with them.
5. They face off to see who is the World Champion of RPS